KOB has an excellent training model and has won the TOP JOB award multiple times. We offer the best conditions for your career to reach its full potential!
Our strategy of investing in highly competent new talent pays off in the long term – and not just for KOB as a company.
Our career starters – who arrive at KOB with a variety of prerequisites and ideas for the future – can use our training programmes to unlock promising prospects. So you don't necessarily have to be "fresh" out of school, but you can also apply if you've already started training or studying and realized that you'd rather do something else after all.
What distinguishes the apprenticeship at KOB?
- Award-winning training concept that promotes professional, personal, methodical and social skills
- Individual support, both professional and personal
- Mentoring system
- Into-the-job programme with an introductory week and experiential education days as well as numerous workshops and training courses for interdisciplinary competence development, such as a one-week theatre workshop
- Apprenticeship also possible on a part-time basis
- The KOB community with nice instructors and fellow trainees!